- ICANN (the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) charges a mandatory annual fee of $0.18 for each domain registration, renewal or transfer. This will be added to the listed price for some domains, at the time of purchase.
- You’ll receive a domain privacy subscription FREE with every eligible domain registration or transfer. Your subscription is provided by Withheld for Privacy and the services agreement it holds with Namecheap. Terms and conditions apply. Visit the Whois privacy service agreement page for further details.
- Due to the registry restrictions, domain privacy is unavailable for a handful of TLDs. Check the Domain Privacy page to see the full list.
- You receive an exclusive PositiveSSL Certificate offer (valid for the first year only) with every new product purchase except domain renewals, or purchase or renewals of any other SSL certificates. Further restrictions may apply.
- DNS features mentioned are applicable only if your domain uses Namecheap DNS service.
- DNSSEC is available with all eligible domains as part of Basic or Premium DNS services.
- Special offer applies to new first-year registrations only and is valid for a limited time.
- Please note that premium domain names are not eligible for the promotion and prices may differ from those shown.
- We recommend that you set the following domains to auto-renew at least 12 days before the expiration date: .ch, .es, .com.es, .nom.es, .org.es, .fr, .li, .pe, .com.pe, .net.pe, .org.pe, .sg, .com.sg, .com.au, .net.au, and .org.au.
If your domain is not renewed or set to auto-renewal at least 12 days before the expiration date, it immediately enters the redemption period. Once in this state, it will not be possible to renew it at the regular price. Read more about renewal requirements.
- We recommend that you set the following domains to auto-renew at least 5 days before the expiration date: .cx, .de, .eu and .nl.
If your domain is not renewed or set for auto-renewal at least 5 days before the expiration date, it immediately enters the redemption period. Once in this state, your website and other related services will stop working, and it will not be possible to renew your domain at the regular price. Read more about renewal requirements.